Key Benefits of the Solution:
- Replaces radiography (RT), leading to improved safety, quicker turn-around time and reduced operating costs.
- Higher Probability of Detection for vertically oriented defects when compared to radiography (RT) and conventional UT, especially in thick components.
- Very intuitive user interface for the technicians, allowing easy transition from conventional UT to phased array UT (PAUT).
- Reduced raster movement allows for a faster scanning speed when compared to conventional UT.
- All data can be digitally stored for post-analysis and provides an audit option by virtue of the permanent records.
- Possibility to switch between UT, PAUT and ToFD depending on the inspection procedure.
- Easy to analyse reports thanks to Top View imaging (very similar to X-ray films but provides depth information).